Do outdoor barrel saunas work in the winter?
Winter is just around the corner, and your outdoor barrel sauna unit needs to be insulated for optimal use. The proper insulation prevents heat from escaping from your sauna. This will keep your outdoor sauna heated for a longer time and help save on your energy costs.
THE RELAXATION COMES NATURALLY
Exterior Dimensions :
- Exterior Dimensions : 6.9 Ft Diameter x 5.3 Ft length
- Wooden Base (2 pieces) : 3.75″ depth x 62″ width
- Distance between the 2 bases : 63.5″
- Distance between front base & front of sauna : 24.25″
- Distance between back base and back of sauna : 4″
- Glass Door: 63”x 20”
Interior Dimensions :
- Interior Dimensions : 6.4 ft Diameter x 25.5” Length
- Higher Bench : 74.5” x 20.5”
- Lower Bench : 64”x 8 3/4”
- Door Frame Width : 20″ Width
- Walking area : 23.5″ Width x 27.5″ Length
- Height from floor to top of higher bench : 31”
- Capacity: 2-3 people
- Weight: 400kg
- Material: Hemlock / Red Cedar
- Full Circular 8 mm tempered Glass Front allowing users to enjoy a spectacular view
- Full Width 2 level benches & 1 length bottom bench.
- Unique interior design.
- Compact & Spacious interior
Carefully handcrafted by the most gifted woodworkers in Bropool, the 2-3 Person Outdoor Barrel Sauna has been engineered in a unique way allowing its users to enjoy the sauna while admiring a beautiful landscape from the tinted full glass front.
Compact & spacious, our Outdoor Barrel can sit up to 3 people comfortably and can be placed in any backyard or scenic location. Complement your pool & garden with this beautiful piece of art and create the most soothing environment at home.
No need to worry if electricity is an issue for you as you have the option of a traditional wood burning stove as well. Which not only gives you the authentic traditional experience of Finnish sauna but also produces more heat than an electric one.