Have questions about our wood-fired hot tubs? Call us now
All you need is wood, water and a match! With our wood hot tub and wood stove, you get the pure pleasure of endless hot tubbing. Soak as long as you want, as hot as you want, and never pay an electric or gas bill. Just add wood, water and a match, and the relaxation will come naturally!
This 3 person capacity hot tub is our compact model. It includes a wood-fired stove that is made from 304 stainless steel, that can heat the hot tub to the perfect temperature within a 2 – 4 hour time period.
The precision made hot tub components are made from Grade A Canadian Red Cedar wood. We select the highest quality cedar for it’s proven resistance against rot and insects.
All of our internal stove tubs come complete with a fence to help protect against accidentally bumping into the stove or stove pipe, a fence shelf for drinks or towels, a hose adapted drain kit, galvanized chimney with cap, and an ash scoop.
Putting together the tub is easy! All our hot tubs kits are designed with the DIY customer in mind. Anyone with novice woodworking skills could build one in approximately 4 hours. All the assembler will need is a level, Phillips screwdriver, 7/16″ and 9/16″ open end wrenches, 9/16″ deep socket wrench, vise grips, and a mallet.
HOT TUB LINER INCLUDED AS STANDARD
Our 100% virgin vinyl hot tub liner is designed specially to fit with a minimal appearance that preserves the rustic and timeless beauty of a cedar tub. There are numerous benefits asscoiated with a vinyl liner. Firstly, lined cedar tubs are much easier to clean, sanitize and maintain. The liner eliminates a host of issues like leaking, tannin leaching and wood-rot. Liners also make the tub more comfortable to sit in, as there will be no rough edges or splinters. Another important benefit of the liner is that it provides the option of adding a layer of high-performance insulation between the liner and wood. The insulation more than doubles the R-value of wood alone, meaning your water will stay warmer much longer.
Our liners are constructed from 100% Virgin Vinyl, custom designed and computer cut for your hot tub. Formulated to fight off mold, mildew, the fading effects of the sunlight, heat and chemicals.
Please note, reflective insulation and insulation tape is not included and should be sourced locally.
Note that the unit pictured above is a 5-person (6ft) model. The unit for sale is a 3-person (5ft) model and is not as wide as the unit pictured above.
- Seats 4 – 5 people depending on the seating arrangement as well as the size and proximity of the bathers, refer to the product drawings for dimensions
- Made with Canadian Red Cedar
- 304 stainless steel submersible wood burning stove
- Long handled ash scoop
- 1.5 inch thick cedar staves (tub walls)
- Grade-A Red Cedar benches
- 100% Virgin Vinyl hot tub liner included
- 3 x rust-resistant stainless-steel bands
- Stainless-steel drain in bottom of tub
- Heats up in approximately 2-4 hours
- 2 persons required to assemble
- 4 inch (10cm) thick brown vinyl cover
- Galvanized stove pipe and rain hat
- Packaged in robust wooden shipping crate
- 3 Person Regular — 5′ diameter x 3′ depth
- 3 Person Deep — 5′ diameter x 4′ depth