Red cedar outdoor hot tub
We pride ourselves on producing quality wood hot tubs, this starts by selecting only the top grade of Clear Western Red Cedar. It’s superiority to decay, and its sweat aromatic scent have made cedar the number one choice for hot tub construction. It’s straight fibrous strands absorb water causing it to expand equally forming a permanent water tight seal. These same porous strands also give cedar one of the highest insulating values of all common woods. Cedar is the natural choice for all outdoor hot tubs and wood burning hot tubs!
We take the ancient art of barrel making (cooperage) and add modern day computer technology including Computer Aided Milling and Computer Aided Design (CAD). Our barrel hot tubs are built with strict tolerances. By using Laser Guided Milling machines, we guarantee that each Stave (wall board) is precisely the exact size. Our Quality Inspection Program, ensures that each wood tub leaves our factory knowing it will exceed our customer’s high expectations.
|Products Name||outdoor wood fire barrel hot tub|
|Material||Finland Pine, Canadian Red Cedar, Hemlock, Various kind of heat wood Abachi|
|Service Life||5 Years|
|Usage||SPA and sauna|
|Package||12PKGS into 20′ Container|
- 1. Canadian Western Red Cedar: 1-3/8″ thick.
- 2. 100% Factory Sealed, NEW IN BOX.
- 3. Grade A Canadian Redwood Cedar.
- 4. Stainless steel bands, hinges, and fasteners..
- 5. Large 8′ Size, 6+ Person Capacity.
- 6. Sturdy frame and front/back walls..
- 7. Three 70″support cradles to elevate the structure from the ground..
- 8. Bitumen shingles.
- 9. Three industrial grade stainless steel bands with fastener mechanism..