Is it worth getting an cube outdoor sauna?
100% CANADIAN RED CEDAR
All our cedar barrel saunas use 100% Canadian Red Cedar. We select the highest quality cedar for its proven resistance to weather and the elements. Cedar is the best choice of lumber for maximizing outdoor lifespan. With proper care and maintenance your cedar sauna should last 15-20 years.
TRADITIONAL SCANDINAVIAN DESIGN
The Scandinavian cube sauna has a classic beauty in its elegant simplicity. Our cube saunas are constructed with tongue and groove lumber staves that are held tightly together by stainless steel bands and fasteners. This interlocking system allows the lumber staves to expand and contract naturally, and to form a tight seal. Not only are our Cube saunas lovely to look at, their design is incredibly energy efficient and helps to distribute the heat evenly throughout the interior.
HARVIA SAUNA HEATER, MADE IN FINLAND
Harvia is the world’s leading sauna heater manufacturer and Harvia heaters are considered the industry gold-standard. Harvia is was established in Finland in 1950 and has built an international reputation for exceptional quality. With a Harvia heater, you know you are getting a reliable product that you and your family can trust. All our Harvia sauna heaters are ETL certified and are manufactured in Finland. Our heaters are made from stainless steel and coated with a red enamel on the exterior.
EASY SELF ASSEMBLY
Putting together the our sauna kits is easy! All our saunas are designed with the DIY customer in mind. All the pieces are pre-cut and grooved, so no sawing or cutting is required.
Anyone with novice woodworking skills could build one in approximately 6 hours. All the assembler will need is a level, Phillips screwdriver, 7/16″ and 9/16″ open end wrenches, 9/16″ deep socket wrench, vise grips, and a mallet.
- Seats 4 – 6 people depending on the seating arrangement as well as the size and proximity of the bathers, refer to the product drawings for bench dimensions
- Pre-cut and grooved lumber, 1.5” thickness
- Canadian Red Cedar
- 8kw Harvia ETL Certified electric heater with temperature controls and timer
- Tempered glass door window and 2 x front windows
- Cedar door with stainless steel hinges
- Stainless steel bands, hinges, heater and fasteners
- Interior explosion-proof light bulkhead (wirings should be sourced locally)
- Wooden heater guard
- 2 flat bleacher-style sauna benches
- Includes water bucket & ladle, sauna rocks, thermometer/hygrometer, and sand timer
- Please note: Bitumen roof shingles sold seperately as an add-on
Note that 85″ refers to the distance from the ground to the top of the sauna and includes the height of the sleepers. Without sleepers the sauna is 79″ tall.